“Tell me and I forget; show me and I remember; involve me and I understand.”
1. Your scribe turned up today, as did Mr B. It was a wet and miserable.
Before the meeting was even under way Helmut, Greg and Mr B privately compared catheter stories. Mr B’s story paled in comparison to the other two stories, so he should shut up from now on.
Only a handful of regulars were there to hear the first speaker, Helmut. And, only seven chairs were provided. But they were enough, because it soon began to rain. Those hardy souls simply relocated to under a fig tree.
Steve Maxwell remained too, but Ray cleared off. It seems God had given him the afternoon off by making it rain. Your scribe had had enough, and left.
2. Occasional visitor and permanent troublemaker Gary Stevens has sent in this photograph of a toy. He claims it looks a lot like Mr Bashful standing on his soapbox.
Mr Stevens is being grossly disrespectful. The toy looks nothing like Mr B. However, in the interests of democracy I present this photograph to you all. Poor Mr B.
3. If the above comparison is not disgraceful enough, Mark the Grinner has compounded the crime. He sent Mr B the disturbing meme below, knowing that Mr B has had recent surgery.
Mark the Grinner tried to pretend that it was his companion Sue who sent it in. We all know Sue wouldn’t do that.
The meme has discombobulated poor Mr B. His doctors estimate that it has set back his recovery by at least a fortnight. This is outrageous. Mark the Grinner needs to take a long hard look at himself.
4. Mr Bashful felt the need to send this to all nurses. At least it’s sensible, unlike the rubbish above.
5. If you would ratherread these posts on Facebook from now on, you can.